My name is Yudi Hartanto from Cipta Aliansi Edukasi Indonesia (which was previously named College of Allied Educators Indonesia). We in partnership with the Academy of Play and Child Psychotherapy (APAC), UK are planning on holding an internationally certified course that will take place in Bali, Indonesia for 15 days starting in March 2019. This course will help trainees become Certified Practitioners in Therapeutic Play Skills that is accredited by Play Therapy International (PTI).
This course is designed to produce safe and effective play therapy practitioners, hence the emphasis on experiential and practical work to balance the theory. The Post Graduate courses fully meet the requirements of the Register of Play and Creative Arts Therapists, which is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority. www.playtherapyregister.org.uk
Research has found play therapy to be an effective therapeutic approach to alleviate children’s problems with the following conditions: abuse of any type, autism, ADHD, divorced/separated parents, poor academic performance, delayed development, bulied, trauma, etc.
Distinctive features of this course:
– Accredited professionally – meeting international standards
– Accredited by Play Therapy International (PTI) dan The Professional Standard Authority (PSA), UK. Website: www.playtherapyregister.org.uk
– Learning process include practice and direct experience with toolkits
– Better career progression opportunities for working with children
– Courses are delivered by tutors from Leeds Beckett University, UK
– Provides ongoing support during and after training
– Designed to produce practitioners that practices safely and effectively
For more information about APAC’s programs please visit their website: www.apac.org.uk
Delivered in Bali, Indonesia for 15 days
30th March – 13th April 2019 at Best Western Hotel, Kuta Bali
Course Fee SGD $ 6,100 (including registration fee, material fee, first year of Play Therapy International membership fee, coffee break and lunch during the class)
Full payment fee of SGD $ 5,950 if we receive the payment by December 18th, 2018.
Click on this link for more details information and register online: https://playtherapy.id/events/
Thank you for your attention.
For more information please contact:
M: +62817 602 8863
Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org